11 thoughts on “Nutritious lunch…a balancing act

1. Hi Mrs Kane it’s Sean I think the nutritional value of foods is very important because eating healthy is a good way of keeping fit, instead of eating really bad foods. I think it’s better to get into the habit of eating good food while your young so your not eating bad foods when your older.
    from Sean

2. Hi Mrs Kane,
    I found out that I am not having enough Vegetables, Dairy or Protein inn my school lunch although I have a lot throughout the school day, I am not getting enough.
    Austin

3. Dear Mrs Kane,
    I aswell think that eating healthy is being healthy if you do not eat a nutrious meal each day then you have less chances of productive and healthy then you know you can if you always eat unhealthy food then you should think about changing your diet.
    from Abbey 🙂

4. Hi Mrs Kane,

I found out that I am not having enough Vegetables and Protein in my school lunch. However, at home I eat lots of salad which includes lots of eggs and vegetables. For dinner or lunch when I am not at school sometimes I will have vegetarian sausages.

I believe eating healthy food and exercising is a great way to stay fit and be healthy.

Hayley

5. Hi Mrs Kane,
    I discovered that I am not eating enough Dairy,Cereals,Fruit,Vegetables and not drinking enough Water in my school lunch even through I eat a lot during the day I’m not eating the Sufficient amount of food for 12-15 year old children.
    ~[,,.,,]:3 <-(nyan cat) From Alex

6. Hi Mrs Kane,
    I really enjoyed the water information session that we had before lunch I learnt a lot… vegetables are made with 80 to 90% water.
    from Sean

• Thankyou Sean for your comment about today’s ” Water for Health” session.
      I found it very interesting also. I need to drink more water that I currently do.

7. Hi miss Kane,
    I now know I’m not having enough vegetables and dairy in my lunch. When I say dairy I mean milk. I am only having about a cup of milk a day. With the vegetables I’m only having vegetables at lunch and dinner.

from
    Nick

8. Hi miss Kane,

From doing the unit of work Nutrition I now know I’m not having enough vegetables and dairy. When I say dairy I mean milk, I’m only having about a cup of milk a day. With the vegetables I’m only having vegetables at lunch and dinner.

Nick

9. Hello Mrs Kane,
    I think my lunch altogether is healthy because I’ve got a variety of foods. I think learning about this lunch topic will help us with our invention test.
    Kind regards Sam

10. Hello

I think your healthy eating idea is really good, I hope you get far with it. It is really important becuase not many people eat healthily.